| / SOCICC / Classes / IBC - Performing Structural Plan Reviews
IBC - Performing Structural Plan Reviews
SAVE THE DATE – November 7TH
The Class: International Building Codes –
Performing Structural Plan Reviews
CEU Credit: ICC 6 Contact Hours and AIA IC9008 Approved
When: Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; ½ hr. Lunch at 12:30
Where: Community Justice Building, First Floor Conference Room,
1101 W. Main Street, Medford, OR
The Cost: $150.00 for members which includes Class Workbooks, Hot Lunch
$175.00 for non-members which includes Class Workbooks, Hot Lunch and your 2017 SOC-ICC Membership
RSVP REQUIRED: Please RSVP to Tamara at 541-774-6943 or IltenTS@jacksoncounty.org
Payment by mail to: Tamara Ilten, 10 South Oakdale Ave., Room 100, Medford, OR
- Describe the purpose of performing a structural plan review.
- Perform a structural plan review.
- Verify that structural loads are in compliance with code requirements.
- Verify that foundation system design is in compliance with code requirements.
- Verify that structural components and materials are in compliance with code requirements.
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.